Chris watched game 5 of the NBA Finals with a bunch of comedians in front of a live audience and this podcast is the full highlights of that night!
– Relive game five’s huge victory with us.
– Huge, huge language warning. This is completely uncensored.
– Lots of jokes about the game, comedy, Iman Shumpert, and Ray Roberts
– A list of everyone who appeared on the show (in order):
The Chronicler (Jorge Delarosa)
Cavs have a chance to tie up the NBA Finals and Ben Palmer is here to help break it down!
– Comedian Ben Palmer joins the show
– Cavs’ chances
– LeBron’s secret motivation
– Cavs in 6?
Game three of the NBA Finals is so big, one podcast wasn’t enough to preview it!
– Comedian Chad Zumock joins the show
– More game three talk
– The root causes of Mozgov’s downfall
– RC Cola phone hotline
LeBron James might as well be Frank Stallone because the 2016 NBA Finals are far from over!
– It ain’t over till it’s over
– Know your role and shut your mouth
– Going off on Cavs’ fans’ narratives
– Save us Mozgov?
The Cavs are down after one, but they are not out!
– LeBron’s Finals stats
– Poor play on both sides
– Regression to the mean
– Positives to focus on
The 2016 NBA Finals are set: the Cleveland Cavaliers will face off against the Golden State Warriors for the second time in the ultimate battle of basketball supremacy!
– City Matchups: Oakland vs Cleveland
– Cavs in 6
– This is the year?
– “LeBron, Man” by A Flock of Salmon
The Cavs’ shooting percentage must have been detained by Mounties, because game three was rough.
– Kevin Love has finally lost in the playoffs
– No Love from the rims
– Kyrie spinnin’ his wheels
– Biyombo’s career game